MWF LIVE EVENTS
Updated October 4th
MWF Project X: Back To The 80's WrestleFest #SupportIndyWrestling
The Culmination of BOSTONWRESTLING's 20th Anniversary Birthday Bash
Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Ax & Smash Demolition, Warlord & Barbarian the Powers of Pain & more TBA!
Saturday, April 16th, 2022
Memorial Hall - 590 Main Street - Melrose, MA 02176
FREE Parking! MBTA and handicapped accessible
4PM: Doors Open to VIP Ticket Holders ONLY
5:30PM: Doors Open to All Ticket Holders
Schedule of Events:
4:15PM: VIP-Exclusive Legends "Memories & Legends" Q&A Session
5PM: Legends Autograph / Photo Fanfest (VIP)
5:45PM: Legends Autograph / Photo Fanfest (all ticket holders)
7PM: Live Wrestling
During intermission, we'll draw the winner of the Mega-Jackpot Raffle & Silent Auctions!
- Already purchased VIP Packages or tickets to the event?! No worries, they'll be waiting for you under the name ordered on April 16th at Memorial Hall.
- If you purchased tickets to the original event and feel uncomfortable joining us, your ticket value will be valid for life, for any live event we produce at any venue (not just Memorial Hall in Melrose). We're not the airlines setting limits on when and how your tickets can be used.
- Individual superstar autographed and posed photo tickets will be available for purchase when the complete line-up is announced this winter.
- Photos taken for personal use is highly encouraged. Video recording of any kind on any device is strictly prohibited, and if caught, subject to ejection from the venue.
- No tickets will be mailed. They will be waiting under the name ordered at the door April 16th.
- Produce a podcast or wrestling merchandise? Interested in sponsoring the event or individual matches? Email us. - Vendors interested in renting a booth and bringing a superstar in for a meet & greet - email us.
- Purchase tickets together at the same time in order to be seated together
TICKETS - No Tickets Are Mailed - all orders subject to online service, processing & Memorial Hall Restoration fee
Prices will increase $5 the week of the event due to the extra time it takes to prepare tickets and packages for fans. Information on non-VIP Floor Seating (if available) coming soon
Fans, we've been anticipating what's now turned into our 20th anniversary "Back To The 80's WrestleFest" live wrestling event and legends reunion as much as you! While the lack of communication was frustrating for all of us, we could only work with the limited amount of information provided to us.
But finally - the light at the end of the tunnel. Our "Back To The 80's WrestleFest" will now (God willing) take place Saturday, April 16th, an extravaganza that now doubles as the culmination of our two decade celebration of Boston Wrestling MWF!!
As I'm sure most fans have heard, from our original pre-Coronavirus line-up, Road Warrior Animal & "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff have passed away. In addition, "Genius" Lanny Poffo has moved out of the United States. Our goal is simple - as part of our 20th anniversary, create the biggest, most exciting, memorable fan reunion and in-ring action in our history. Fan response to the original event in April 2020 was overwhelmingly positive. Our goal in the fall of 2021 is to exceed that, both in regards to the 80's icons appearing, and the superstars and legends of yesterday, today and tomorrow competing inside the ring. An event bigger, better and BADDER!
We have worked painstakingly hard to bring this 80's event to life beginning in the Fall of 2019. Between money spent on rent, talent deposits, airfare and advertising, it has been a financially crippling experience like so many small businesses have faced in 2020 and 2021.
We appreciate your patience and understanding while we try to navigate these unprecedented, devastating times. We're excited to share more big news with you as it becomes official.
Ticket information: card subject to change. * Service fee covers venue, processing, and online fees. The fee also includes a $1.00 donation to Memorial Hall Restoration Fund. Questions about that fee can be directed to Memorial Hall's Kathy Piggot Brodeur. No video recording of the event with any device (including cell phones) is permitted and subject to ejection from the venue. Fans must sit in the seat / section purchased and provide the wrist band provided to be subject to ejection from the venue. No refunds. Fans voluntarily assume all risk and danger of property loss and personal injury incidental to attending professional wrestling and fanfests, and releases and discharges Boston Wrestling Sports, the Millennium Wrestling Federation, Neil Manolian, Memorial Hall and/or the City of Melrose, Massachusetts from any claims, liabilities, costs, damages, expenses, or losses arising from or in their connection to their attendance of the event.