MWF LIVE EVENTS
Updated November 30th
MWF SOUL SURVIVOR X: Back To The 90's WrestleFest #SupportIndyWrestling
* Live Wrestling * Autographs * Posed Photos * VIP-Exclusive Q&A *
Memorial Hall - 590 Main Street - Melrose, MA
FREE Parking! MBTA and handicapped accessible
As a "Thank You" to those joining us November 13th, save 10% off
all VIP Packages and tickets through Tuesday, November 30th!
** NO TICKETS ARE MAILED - THEY WILL BE WAITING UNDER YOUR NAME AT MEMORIAL HALL ON APRIL 16TH **
Help Us "Make A Wish" on April 16th!
Please Note: as of now, per the City of Melrose and Memorial Hall, unless enjoying the event seated and actively eating / drinking, fans must be masked. However, this could change at any time. Questions, please contact Kathy Piggot at Memorial Hall 781-979-4185.
4PM: Doors Open to VIP Ticket Holders ONLY
5:30PM: Doors Open to All Ticket Holders
Schedule of Events:
4:15PM: VIP-Exclusive Legends "Memories & Legends" Q&A Session
5PM: Legends Autograph / Photo Fanfest (VIP)
5:30PM: Legends Autograph / Photo Fanfest (all ticket holders)
6:45PM: Live Wrestling
Produce a podcast or wrestling merchandise? Interested in sponsoring the event or individual matches? Email us.
- No Tickets Are Mailed - they will be waiting under your name at Memorial Hall on April 16th
- please purchase tickets together at the same time to be seated together
- all orders subject to online service, processing & Memorial Hall Restoration fee
- individual autograph / posed photo tickets will be available when entire roster is announced
- for event updates, visit YouTube, Twitter and Facebook
- photos taken for personal use is encourage. Video recording is strictly prohibited, subject to ejection.
Ticket information: card subject to change. No refunds. * Service fee covers venue, processing, and online fees. The fee also includes a $1.00 donation to Memorial Hall Restoration Fund. Questions about that fee can be directed to Memorial Hall's Kathy Piggot Brodeur. No video recording of the event with any device (including cell phones) is permitted and subject to ejection from the venue. Fans must sit in the seat / section purchased and provide the wrist band provided to be subject to ejection from the venue. Fans voluntarily assume all risk and danger of property loss and personal injury incidental to attending professional wrestling and fanfests, and releases and discharges Boston Wrestling Sports, the Millennium Wrestling Federation, Neil Manolian, Memorial Hall and/or the City of Melrose, Massachusetts from any claims, liabilities, costs, damages, expenses, or losses arising from or in their connection to their attendance of the event.